If your boiler is acting up, you’ll need to have it repaired as soon as possible because it affects your home’s heating system. The steam it produces is delivered throughout the ductwork to keep each room nice and toasty.
When you hear clunking noises coming from the boiler or see water leakage around it, contact The OverCool Group for boiler repair services. We’ll help you determine a solution that prevents dirty water, water damage, and heating issues. We aim to provide fixes that fit your budget. So, when you need heating repairs in Essex County, NJ, partner with no other than the best!
Furnace issues can occur at any time. When you notice your house isn’t being heated efficiently, you’ll need a professional to provide furnace repairs to get the furnace back up and running.
We offer the following heating repair services for your home in Essex County, NJ:
- Pilot light repairs
- Furnace gas valve replacement
- Furnace blower motor replacement
- Heat exchanger replacement
- Flame sensor replacement
Heat pumps are popular among homeowners because they offer both heating and cooling options using just one unit. Of course, like any HVAC unit, heat pumps will require repairs at some point, especially when they reach the end of their useful lives.
Here are some of the most common heat pump repairs you may need:
- Refrigerant line repairs: If your refrigerant line is leaking, you may notice that your home isn’t being heated properly. An HVAC contractor can repair the line and recharge the refrigerant for you promptly.
- Clearing ice from outdoor unit: When your heat pump isn’t working, the coil on the outdoor unit may freeze over. A heating professional can remove the ice and repair any damages to the unit.
- Reversing valve replacement: The reversing valve on your heat pump allows you to switch from heating to cooling mood. If this valve breaks, call your local HVAC expert to have it replaced.
- Electrical component replacement: Your heat pump is powered by electricity. When its electrical components fail, you’ll need to have them replaced by a professional who is trained in handling electrical work.
Keep your heat pump in tip-top condition by enlisting the help of The OverCool Group — your trusted source for all your heating repair services in Essex County, NJ.